...sugar and spice and everything nice...

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

well it seems

I can take a lickin and keep on tickin. that was a beast of an illness, and im pretty sure it was food poisoning. but thank the good Lord i was able to join in on Thanksgiving! whew! hate to miss that one!

anyway, im only able to write for a moment. i know, i know, the five of you who read this are really disappointed. but ive got so much to do. my dad left Tuesday after a two week visit, and my mom arrives tomorrow, just in time for nate to leave out of town on tour. but first will arrive his entourage tomorrow morning: Listener, his wife, and the band playing with them (two guys.) so ive got lots to do--namely spend some time watching tv with nate before i begin to miss him terribly. so i apologize, ive been absent, and need to email many of you, and get Christmas cards out, and get gifts purchased, and spend some time with my family. oh the season. i love it! and i pray the illness from the depths has found a new place to dwell.

in the meantime, here's a little family shot from a few weeks ago.

2 Comments:

Blogger GJ said...

I love this photo.....

10:47 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i completely understand I have barely been on blogs even! ARGH. My husband got to hang with Dust the other day :) we had a band over here already and meridiths family in town or I wish they could have all stayed here! The family shot is great too!

4:16 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home