...sugar and spice and everything nice...

Saturday, April 23, 2005

Hip Hip Hooray!

My brother-in-law over at The Ward-O-Matic was kind enough to set up my links for me! I am not very computer savvy, so it would have never been done but for his kindness. Let's pause for a minute and applaud his generosity which brought his sister-in-law into the modern age of blogging! (cheers/whistles/a few rounds of "For He's A Jolly Good Fellow/Ward climbs onto my shoulders and I carry him around the room chanting "WARD! WARD! WARD! WARD!" and the room errupts again in thunderous applause.)

Be sure to check the right hand column just below my archives to view the different links of sites I like to visit. And be sure to check out Hopscotch Honey, because links are now up there too! Next on Ward's "To Do" list for his favorite (and only) sister-in-law are the Mars ILL Insider links and teaching me how to put links in my text, because honestly, what else has the guy got to do? And then, if Im a really good wife to his wife's brother, I might learn how to post pictures. (fist pump "YES!)

3 Comments:

Blogger Ward Jenkins said...

That's sweet, lulu! Thanks for the kudos for getting the links set up for you. Not a problem at all. My pleasure.

7:37 AM

 
Blogger mommy zabs said...

YAYYYYYYYY

8:52 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you, Lord, for putting those four (Nate, Kendra, Ward and Andrea) together in the same city!

7:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home