...sugar and spice and everything nice...

Thursday, March 10, 2005

Random thoughts

I pulled into a gas station yesterday, right off the highway, because I thought I might not make it home with so little gas left in the tank. In a little cluster on the pavement right there at the gas station was a group of chickens, just walking around a pecking the ground for food.....at a gas station..... in Atlanta, GA.

My love affair with Hot Pockets has resumed. Barbecue are da bomb. Can I get a witness?!

"Peep and the Big Wide World" is the best morning cartoon? (sorry ward, not sure if that is what I should call it) on tv these days for toddlers. TLC airs it 800am M-F and Joan Cusack is the narrator. Very funny and charming and witty and appealing to adults as well.

The whole Nick and Jessica thing just needs to be addressed. All the back and forth, all the bickering and drama, in the words of Marvin Gaye, "What's Going On?" Nick needs to back off a little and stop getting so irritated all the time. It's not like he didnt know what he was getting himself into when he married her. And Jessica needs to get rid of her sidekick/assistant and let she and her husband enjoy married life without a third party involved. Especially when she is lining her loyalties with her friend all the time rather than her man. Ahhhemmm, I really dont pay much attention to the tabloids, really, I uhm, really I dont!

And, that is all for today. Bye-bye.

4 Comments:

Blogger PV said...

lol @ chicken. I hope you didn't stumble on secret concerning what they sell in the gas station!

10:49 AM

 
Blogger PV said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:50 AM

 
Blogger mommy zabs said...

okay i'm lost, what is going on with nick and jessica??? I have only really paid attention to the brad jen thing.

9:59 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I laughed out loud about the chickens sweety, which gas station were you at? I really miss my two stinkers. I also miss the hot pockets too. sorry tonight didnt go well with our girl.

12:42 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home