...sugar and spice and everything nice...

Thursday, March 17, 2005

So

I was sitting at a stoplight a couple of days ago and thought, "Man, my breath is bad." And started thinking back to what I had eaten that day, etc. Finally it dawned on me I had forgotten to brush my teeth that morning! Now maybe that is no big deal to some of you, but I find it pretty disgusting. That means I had not freshened my mouth since before bed the night before, and morning mouth is the worst. I had gotten so busy taking care of my daughter that I managed to get my makeup on and, thankfully, my clothes, but had left out that one major detail that I and most of the rest of the world consider quite important! So there I was around 300 in the afternoon with not only morning mouth, but next day mouth too.

This type of thing has happened to me once before, too. One day while at work a few years back I was really under the gun, (kinda like that girl on the "Degree" anti-perspirant commercial who is running from the man with the black gloves and awakens from the dream to realize he isnt just a dream but actually the one removing the headphones, that girl drives me crazy by the way) when I realized I had forgotten to put on deodorant that day! I spent the rest of the day trying to keep my elbows pasted to my sides to avoid starting any rumors. I could just hear my co-workers behind my back, "Have you noticed she's had BO lately?" No! Not lately, just today because she for got to put on her sheer Secret solid!

So now Im heading off to brush my teeth, get each step of my daily routine completed, and rest in the comfort that I smell pretty good today.

2 Comments:

Blogger mommy zabs said...

I have so had those no anti-perspirant days! Or wait- that is a double negative, would it be "perspirant days"???
:)

12:03 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This happens to me all the time! Just the other day, I realized that I had forgotten deodorant. I decided to wipe some of that instant hand sanitizer stuff on my pits. I thought it was a great idea. Bart thought I was crazy!

4:58 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home