...sugar and spice and everything nice...

Thursday, November 10, 2005

two by two

A little meme that hulaseventy tagged me for, and I will happily complete! I love these things!

two names you go by:
1. teegs (derived from "tiger" which then became "tigerlilly" that moved into "tigerlil" which morphed into "teegaleeg" and ended up as teegs. And there you have the last 13 years of my life with my husband!)

2. Kindergirl or Kendragirl (not quite sure how to spell it. this one was created by my dear sister in law Andrea who is soooo creative in every area of her life that she actual creates nicknames for the ones she loves! it just so happens she is my husband's sister, so you can see that nicknames are a big part of the family dynamics. Oh how I would love to share a few others ....)


two parts of your heritage:
1. something from the Russian/Romanian area
2. some German


two things that scare you:
1. flying (such a sacrifice of control to the elements and other human beings)
2. bugs. any shape, any size.


two of your everyday essentials:
1. make up (I dont wear much, but there aint no way Im leaving the house without it.)
2. water (does this count? I cant get thru the day without it. I love it!)


two things that you are wearing right now:
1. black yoga pants I wear as pajamas
2. a big blue classic NIKE long sleeve t


two of your favorite bands or musical artists (at the moment):
1. Mars ILL
2. Deepspace 5


two favorite songs (at the moment):
1. a remix my husband did of one of Mars Ill's best songs (cant post it yet because it is top secret...)
2. "Once Again" (not sure who it's by but we sing it at church)


two things you want in a relationship (other than real love):
1. deep understanding
2. faithfulness


two truths:
1. God promises to never leave us or forsake us.
2. My husband is my best friend in this world.



two physical traits in the opposite sex that appeal to you:
1. my husbands hands have attracted me from the beginning.
2. sincerity in the eyes--something he also has


two of your favorite hobbies:
1. blogging/surfing the internet
2. spending time outside--anytime of year


two things you want really badly:
1. an end to the exploitation/abuse of children
2. a dishwasher!!


two places you want to go on vacation:
1. some sort of spa where they massage me all day long
2. anywhere with my family


two things you want to do before you die:
1. grow old with my favorite man
2. watch my children grow up, watch them raise my grandchildren in happiness and health (thank you Andrea- can't put it any better than this)


two ways you are stereotypically a dude/chick:
1. I cry alot....a lot.
2. I can give birth?
(honorable mention....I am excited to go Christmas shopping!)


two things you are thinking about right now:
1. how many days it has been since I've showered...
2. bills

two stores you shop at:
1. Target
2. thrift stores

two people you would like to do this:
1. zabs! (if you are up to it)
2. wardomatic...i know you arent big on these things but I'd love to see your answers!

4 Comments:

Blogger mommy zabs said...

very nice.
Give me a day and I'll do it.
:)E

10:15 AM

 
Blogger andrea said...

oh yay! thanks for playing along, lulu! such a great list, so fun to read.

10:16 AM

 
Blogger meridith said...

i love reading this stuff how fun! :)

6:07 PM

 
Blogger meridith said...

p.s. yoga pants ROCK as pajams

12:37 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home