...sugar and spice and everything nice...

Saturday, October 29, 2005

Quote of the Week

"I'm a genius! I'm a naked genius!"

Ok, I PROMISE not every quote will come from Lux, but I just had to put this one up too. It was too funny. Nate has been saying a little too often that Luxie is a genius. "Wow! what a neat drawing Luxie! You're a genius!" And it has stuck. She now runs around the house singing songs about her genius, proclaiming her genius at the top of her lungs.

And then it happened. In the bathtub the other night she declared, "I'm a genius! I'm a naked genius!" and erupted into song while rolling around naked in the tub.

3 Comments:

Blogger meridith said...

THAT IS HILLARIOUS! that's my favorite of all your quotes so far! it is classic!!!!!!! i love it!

11:45 AM

 
Blogger andrea said...

just when I think she can't say anything cuter or funnier, she comes up with this HUMDINGER. the girl is destined for greatness, that's FOR SURE.

2:32 PM

 
Blogger mommy zabs said...

her quotes are so cute how could you resist. That is one you definitely can pull out for teenage embarrasment :)

8:03 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home