...sugar and spice and everything nice...

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Comin out of the dark!

Oh my goodness! It is 7:30am and the baby is still sleeping!!! Unfortunately her older sister woke up at 6:30 for some freakish reason unknown to man...but the baby is still SLEEPING! I think I might explode (and not just from excitement....if you catch my drift...) But could it be? Could it possibly be? Am I going to begin to get a full night of sleep???? Praise GOD! Hallelujah! The nights are mine again!!!!!! Everybody over to my place! We are going to CELEBRATE! It's 7:40 and she's still SLEEPING!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger AJ Fabulous said...

Hooray for sleep! I really hope you are able to get a full night's rest again!

12:03 PM

 
Blogger mommy zabs said...

That is so great! YAYYYYYY!

10:34 PM

 
Blogger andrea said...

is it ossible for me to be both incredibly happy and jealous at the same time...? it took me EONS to get ezra to sleep. and we still have problems, even now.

still, I hope it's happening! how wonderful!!!

7:31 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home