...sugar and spice and everything nice...

Thursday, February 16, 2006

"Wow...she looks like a real bruiser!"

Today's quote of the week comes from a guy sitting in the waiting room with me at Zaine's 2 month appointment. And it turns out he was right, she weighed in at a hefty 12 lbs, 3 oz, three pounds heavier than her sister was at this age. The appointment went well, she got her shots (so sad!!) and then the doctor informed me she would need physical therapy. Whhaaaaiiittt a minute. Physical thereapy? Yes, baby Zaine is receiving treatment for her neck muscle on the left side of her body. It turns out that her constant position in my belly during pregnancy (I can count on one hand the number of times I felt movement on the left side of my belly. The right side, however was beaten and battered the entire time) had her head kinked to the left. This is actually something I had noticed, but thought she just wasnt strong enough yet to hold her head up completely. Hopefully this will be corrected in the next two months with the exercises they have shown me. So, when you see her head tilting sweetly to the side in every photo I post, it isnt a cute little pose, it is a tight little neck muscle holding her down!

Her are a few new shots of my favorite girls! Zaine is now 9 weeks. Enjoy!





5 Comments:

Blogger mommy zabs said...

o gosh i can't handle how cute!

9:06 PM

 
Blogger AJ Fabulous said...

FOR REAL Lulu...could your girls be ANY CUTER!!!! Luxie is just the most GORGEOUS little girl EVER! How FUN!

10:58 AM

 
Blogger GJ said...

SO...GORGEOUS!!!!!

6:00 PM

 
Blogger meridith said...

your girls are beautfiul, seriously!

2:44 PM

 
Blogger andrea said...

oh my goodness... these photos... I love them! have these been sent along to the grandparents yet because they will be going on and on about them FOREVER. they are just that cute.

7:30 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home