...sugar and spice and everything nice...

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

here goes

and here it is almost a month later...again! as boring as i thought this summer would be, im finding life with two girls, who seem to be running in overdrive most of the time, is very demanding. i cannot even find a moment to steal away to the computer until late into the evening and by then i am so tired of doing things i just sit for an hour and go to bed. the thing is i cant for the life of me figure out what im doing all day that is making me so tired other than listening to girls chatter away. Lux telling complex stories about her barbies, pollys, littlest pet shops, pictures she's drawn, or make believe world she lives in at the present, and Zaine doing her best to communicate thru toddler lingo, whines, tantrums, yelling, and what not. thankfully they do spend some amount of time playing together happily each day, which is a dream, but the bickering is more tiring than i ever thought it would be. my hat comes off to all the moms of the world. and dads too, of course, because they have to hear it too and most often are working hard to keep us all healthy and happy.

anyhoo, that wasnt my point! ive got two great girls and one great guy and i am very thankful for whatever time i have with them. but i do miss those days of having my own computer to sit down to whenever there was a dull moment and im looking forward to the day that happens again. nate is planning on getting a new computer because this ole one just isnt getting the job done anymore, so you know who's next in line for it! yes me! i will once again have my own laptop, whoopy! but until then i have decided to do something drastic.

im going to try to post once a day until the end of the month just to get back into the groove. this may be a lofty goal, but im up for something new, and Luxie will be starting school here soon so i will have more moments to spare in the near future. im excited about this, and hope to fulfill my goal. here goes....

4 Comments:

Blogger andrea said...

hooray! you're back! I know, where does the time of the day go?

as for posting daily, I think you might find it to be easier than you think. actually, there's more freedom in it than I ever expected. when I tried it, I was pleasantly surprised at how much I enjoyed just writing a sentence here, a paragraph there. it'll definitely get you back in the swing of it.

and lucky for us, because we have missed you, lulu!

xo

7:50 PM

 
Blogger mommy zabs said...

I'm doing a LULU is BACK dance right now :) So glad you are going to write everyday. I feel so detached :) It sounds like your house is a lot like mine right now only we are doing "boy" things :)

9:32 PM

 
Blogger meridith said...

i love reading your posts so that's great news! :)

10:27 PM

 
Blogger lulu said...

thanks for the encouragement, i am very excited about this. glad you are still reading!

2:05 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home