...sugar and spice and everything nice...

Sunday, January 02, 2005

Adios Amigos!

I am off to Washington this Tues, so it may be a little while before I get back on here. I am going to try to write while I am there, but mom has the dial up internet so it isnt always quick and easy. I am a little nervous because I just found out that there are no empty seats on the first leg of my trip, so my daughter will be sitting on my lap for the first 3 1/2 hours! (Try getting a 2 year old to sit on your lap for 20 minutes and you'll understand my anxiety.) It isnt so much me that Im worried about, it's the rest of the passengers, including the ones sitting right next to me. If I could have afforded a second seat I would have gotten it, but since she is still just under two, I can pay for jsut one seat and pray for an empty one to sit her in next to me. This time the plane is booked, so Ive been told she will be sitting on my lap. Anyone have any suggestions to keep her busy? I have books, color crayons, snacks, favorites, never been seen befores, and all that jazz. But I could use any suggestions you might have.

Talk to you soon, and enjoy the new year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home