...sugar and spice and everything nice...

Thursday, December 23, 2004

Random observations

On a lighter note I decided to post a few random observations that have no relationship to one another, but are silly, lighthearted, or just....random.

Have you noticed the guy on the Stetson commercial looks like Matthew McConaughey's long lost brother?

I dont think Madonna has any clue that her guest appearance on Will & Grace (which I dont watch but just happened to see clips of) was terrible. I really think she believes she is good. She said her fans just wont allow her to be an actress because they see her only as a singer. Hmmm.

It takes someone very special to write a Christmas classic. We've been listening to a lot of Christmas music, and if you are like me there is always one singer who sings the song "right." All the others are like Marilyn McCoo on Solid Gold. They change up the style, pause in the wrong places, etc. It is a delicate art.

Billy Gilman is my husband's nemesis. He and "Jay" Tyra Banks' sidekick on "America's Next Top Model."

My love affair with Hot Pockets has ended.

And those are my random thoughts for today.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is matt m.

4:25 PM

 
Blogger lulu said...

are you sure? he looks like him, but i didnt think it really was...how can you be sure?

6:19 PM

 
Blogger PV said...

i was addicted to hot pockets last year. you make one, wait for it to cool off, eat it and think, "ok that's it." then you noodle on it and grab another one! LOL I was always mad b/c the double packs always came w/ham/cheese or pepperoni

11:17 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the hot pockets comment made me laugh out loud. just thought you'd like to know.

4:13 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home