...sugar and spice and everything nice...

Friday, January 28, 2005

I think

I am going to start a third blog (so far ive got Lulu's World, and Mars ILL insider that I took over for a friend.) Ive decided to start a blog based on mom stuff, because as much as i enjoy writing here, I sometimes think it would be good to have a blog just. Actually, what I will probably do is close marsillinsider and change it to the moms blog. Wont that shock everyone? All the hip-hop heads dropping by to check out some extra info on their favorite group suddenly reading about strange rashes, nursing techniques, and mommy breakdowns. Then I can dedicate this blog to both the music and my life experiences, and the other blog to mommy stuff and get some feedback (hopefully) from other moms. Great! thanks for helping me figure that out. So I am off the figure out how to change my other blog. i promise to have something fun up soon.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes, yes- that sounds like a fine idea. I like that one would be devoted the issues of mom-ism... I'll be tuning in daily, for sure. I'll also continue to enjoy your musings on life experiences and music. looking forward to it!

11:22 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

keep the Mars Ill one up! Some people still read thta one.

2:20 PM

 
Blogger mommy zabs said...

A-HA! i discovered this post and now know why you have the other blog! That is the one I should have as your mommy blog link :O
Not really a stalker... just love blogging.
:)

11:59 PM

 
Blogger lulu said...

you're funny. yes, I am blog-obsessed and for some reason exhaust myself with three different blogs. one would be much better, and I will probably go back to that eventually if I continue taking so long to get to any of them.

does your husband still have the old gotee email address? i might send my email there if he does.

7:35 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home