...sugar and spice and everything nice...

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

OMGsh

Oh-my-gosh, oh-my-gosh-OH MY GOSH! my friend over at The-Ward-O-Matic listed this little ole site on his super duper 1000 hits a day site in his "linky links" section! What a nice surprise!!! If only he would teach me how to set this thing up properly! If you want to learn a lot about animation or just see a what a real blog should look like, take a gander at The Ward-O-Matic. His site reminds me just how technologically unadvanced I am.


On another note, why oh why do we find a pen, test it out, realize it doesnt work, and then put it back in the drawer? I tried the same pen, for the fifth time this week, a little earlier today and then proceded to put it right back in the drawer. It finally ocurred to me that I would continue trying that same pen day after day unless I threw it out. And I actually hesitated throwing it out in case it might by chance start working again. It took me 5 tries before it dawned on me that the thing wasnt going to work. What's that all about?

1 Comments:

Blogger Ward Jenkins said...

I've had you on my Linky Links for quite some time now--sorry I didn't tell you right away! Yes, that whole Polar Express post has gotten outta hand. It's dying down now, thank goodness, but It's pretty cool to see that I'm listed on the Blogs Of Note on the Blogger Dashboard. And I'd be more than happy to show you the ropes to this crazy blog thing. I've just been rather busy lately. (See what time I'm posting? Yes, I'm working at this very minute....)

4:15 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home