...sugar and spice and everything nice...

Saturday, February 05, 2005

Top 5's

Top 5 "BOOOOOO!" moments of today:

5. Showing up late to church.
4. Having a "Superbowl Party" with a bag of chips, me, my husband, and his titanium laptop (in other words, the Superbowl is on, he's got his headphones on working on beats, Im over here at the table blogging...)
3. My daughter getting her finger stuck in the shopping cart at Target and having to force it out of the hole with her crying hysterically.
2. On the way home from the store, having an argument in the car with my husband when suddenly my daughter begins mimicking my yelling. (That's one way to shut me up!)
1. Trying to salvage our day by going to the park to feed the ducks. Our box of stale Honey Nut Cheerios falls into the pond and floats away, we spend 10 minutes trying to fish it out of the pond with a huge stick much to the amusement of other park-goers. Eventually watching it sink to the bottom of the pond.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home