...sugar and spice and everything nice...

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

has it been that long?

gosh, i just sit down to write a new blog and realize it has been over a week! wow! well, here's a few things that have been going on around here:

* it looks like my big underwear are paying off--we're having another girl! found out yesterday that all is well at 20 weeks and we are having another little girl. no names really decided upon yet, still thinking about it. but it is a relief to know that things checked out well and should continue to do so. thanks for your prayers!

* Luxie fought off her first big fever Sunday, and is still in recovery mode. she is back to playing and giggling and having fun, but still having trouble eating anything substantial (what's new, she's been a picky eater since birth.)

* I have found impatience (the flowers) popping up all over my backyard and cant figure out if this is due to my husband's mowing over them ever so often and scattering them, or just wind blowing some part of the flower across the yard.

* there are some interesting developments on the Mars ILL front, but nothing I can actually talk about right now. Hopefully in the next few months everything will become crystal clear and the questions will all be answered. I can say that life is still a crazy, mixed up, lovely mess, and there is absolutely nothing I can do about it except continue thru the muck. have I mentioned before that I have stress dreams when I sleep that usually pertain to some sort of natural disaster? Yes, the first blog I ever wrote was about the tornados of my life (the blog I deleted because a friend responded to it in a way that frightened me from posting for a few days.) Well anyway, when life is hectic and I am stressed I dream about tornados or huge amounts of water, etc. Two nights ago a tsunami hit and I was struggling to save my daughter. Oh, and somehow the house caught fire too. I suppose that means Im still stressed about things.

* Nate and I had our first date out in over two months last weekend. It was so great! We took Black Butter (aka Nate's new Caddy) played our favorite tracks off his iPod, saw a movie, and talked. It was bliss.

* Kaysar rules! Down with Maggie!

have a fun day!

7 Comments:

Blogger andrea said...

so excited about having another girl in the family! I can feel it.. the power in the house is shifting! it's going to be strange, what with all these girls around... growing up, I was so used to boys, boys, boys...! so happy, so excited for you!

hey and I'm pulling for kaysar, too (though it's not looking too good for him right now). SO irritated by everyone else, though!

8:46 PM

 
Blogger youngdo said...

y'know....enid is a good name....

7:48 PM

 
Blogger Videos by Professor Howdy said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:13 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:37 PM

 
Blogger mommy zabs said...

1st off CONGRATS on both the health of the baby and having a girl!!! WOO HOO :)

mars ill- I'm glad something looks like it is working out. Will keep it in my prayers.

Dreams- OH MY I really think we are kindred spirits in some ways. Seriously. I have so many disaster dreams when my life feels "out of control". I had a tsunomi one a couple weeks ago. Except it was at a place where a sliver of land was jutting out, and I was in a very tall hospital about to give birth.... it goes on and on and was crazy... all that to say, I feel you. What is up with that? Maybe it's pregnancy too. My dreams are SO vivid when I am pregnant.

8:55 PM

 
Blogger lulu said...

thanks everyone!

8:38 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on another lovely girl coming! How about the name, "Hazel", just kidding!

9:55 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home