...sugar and spice and everything nice...

Thursday, August 11, 2005

The "Meme" thing

I keep seeing these "meme" things everywhere and people writing about being "tagged" and until last week I had no idea how the whole thing worked. It seems people post these fascinating facts about themselves for the world to read and then pass them along to blog friends by "tagging" them to fill out the questions themselves. How exciting! So in the course of one afternoon I not only learned that I had previously been tagged and didnt know, but then I also stumbled upon a completely different tag from my friend Joy! So here goes:


5 names I can’t use for my kids, but I love:)

Bruno
Ella
Vivi
Chaz
Van


5 Movies You’ve Seen Recently:

Mr and Mrs Smith
Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith
Wedding Crashers
Friday Night Lights


5 Nice Things That Happened To You Lately : (In the last week)

Nate took Luxie to the bookstore so I could relax
My mom bought me dinner
Nate watched Luxie so I could see Star Wars
My father-in-law babysat so we could go on a date
My daughter smothered me with kisses

5 magazines I subscribe to:

Relevant
In Style
Baby Talk
(we also get Elemental but it isnt really mine)

1 Comments:

Blogger andrea said...

yeah, don't you love the whole meme thing... I think it's fun! to write and to read... love your names (man, ella... would've been so GOOD)...

11:03 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home