...sugar and spice and everything nice...

Saturday, January 21, 2006

Quote of the Week

"Lord, please keep blessing us with all this neat stuff..." ~my wonderfully distracted husband...


These are the prayers that come out of a parent's mouth when his two year old decides to start talking in the middle of prayer before dinner. Of course I giggled the moment I heard him say it, then he giggled too, and I guess out of some sort of guilty feeling before the Lord he went on to say, "and please take care of the poor tonight, and bless the homeless..." while Luxie continued talking and I continued giggling. Not because we shouldn't ask God to take care of the poor and to bless the homeless, but because it was literally one of the oddest prayers we have ever had at the dinner table!

2 Comments:

Blogger mommy zabs said...

that is so funny

4:10 PM

 
Blogger meridith said...

that is awesome :)

2:20 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home