...sugar and spice and everything nice...

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

"There's something stinky in Sunny Patch..." ~Lux/Squirt

This was uttered by "Squirt" as she gave her little stster a kiss goodnight and smelled her breath. Now we all know babies hardly have bad breath, I mean all they drink is milk. But from day one Luxie has considered her sister quite "stinky." She thinks her diapers are stinky (and, well, she's right there...) and that her attitude is stinky (she IS crying quite a bit of the time) and well, now her breath is stinky. (I have to say that is part of the reason I found it so funny when Zaine gave her a taste of just how "stinky" she could be when she sneezed!)

To be fair, Squirt (the animated character from the show) did say this first, when he met Stinky the Stink Bug in a recent episode. But I found it so funny that Luxie used it in this instance.

4 Comments:

Blogger mommy zabs said...

That is halarious!

10:26 AM

 
Blogger AJ Fabulous said...

That is SO FUNNY!

3:53 PM

 
Blogger andrea said...

I'm at a loss. that girl. she makes me laugh so hard.

7:29 PM

 
Blogger meridith said...

too cute

11:08 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home