...sugar and spice and everything nice...

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Self Portrait Tuesday 3.28

This is not necessarily what they had in mind for self portrait tuesday in regards to time (considering the fact that i am not even in the shot), but i thought i would post another photo comparison of my two girls. I couldnt find any photos of Lux at 14 weeks, so I had to use a shot of her at 17 weeks. But I still find it very interesting to see how similar, yet different, they look. I will admit that I tried to find similar looking shots, but honestly I was surprised at just how alike they are. Definitely different color of eyes, and different lips, but I can sure see a commonality between them!


Here's sweet Zaine this past Sunday at 14.5 weeks




And here's my Luxie Lu (now 3) at 17 weeks

4 Comments:

Blogger AJ Fabulous said...

Wow! Yes...very similar...yet different. TOO CUTE!!!

12:20 PM

 
Blogger GJ said...

I'm sad I will not get to meet these sweet faces! Soon though.....

6:37 PM

 
Blogger meridith said...

aww sooo cute

10:33 AM

 
Blogger andrea said...

I love this take on the spt time challenge... I see you in them both...!

11:35 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home