...sugar and spice and everything nice...

Monday, April 17, 2006

Top 5

Here are my Top 5 Signs Spring is Here in the South:

5. I found a tick on my shirt a few days ago, probably came from the knee high grass we had growing in our back yard.

4. Im killing ants around the house like it's nobody's business. In the past the ants are usually the little sugar ants, but this year we are battling the carpenter/army ants. They are so big Ive got to be careful or they might run off with the baby.

3. It's April and Luxie spent yesterday running thru the sprinkler in 87 degree weather while kids in the northwest bundled up due to snow.

2. Nate has begun calling me "white arms" again (this is a seasonal thing that pertains to me breaking out my t-shirts in early spring.)

1. Im suddenly breaking a sweat walking from the house to the car.


HAPPY SPRING EVERYBODY!

4 Comments:

Blogger mommy zabs said...

YAY SPRING :)

2:30 PM

 
Blogger meridith said...

i miss some things about the south but.....but i do not miss the bugs

4:29 PM

 
Blogger GJ said...

It's been so darn hot here......I feel like we went from winter to summer and skipped spring.

10:58 PM

 
Blogger andrea said...

springtime in atlanta-- it's a little bit sour, a little bit sweet. the ants are killing me, I tell you. KILLING ME.

10:10 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home