...sugar and spice and everything nice...

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

a hula meme

1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, find line 4. Write down what it says:

"wounder of the healers rather than a healer of the wounded." ~The Ragamuffin Gospel


2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can...what do you touch first?

my little IKEA cup of apple juice


3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?

I am presently watching an episode of "Dora the Explorer" which Im personally NOT a big fan of.


4. WITHOUT LOOKING, what time is it?

8:30a.m.


5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?

8:15a.m.


6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?

The baby monitor, Dora and Boots singing "Where are we going? Little blue tree! Where are we going? Little blue tree!"


7. When did you last step outside?

yesterday afternoon around 3:30pm for an intensely hot and sweaty hour at the park.


8. What are you wearing?

flip flops, blue sweats and a red t-shirt


9. When did you last laugh?

last night while my husband and i were watching the Finale of "Treasure Hunters." (Yes, tv is just that disappointing these days.) We havent even watched the show much, but it was the only thing on and there were a few pretty hilarious moments in the awkwardly produced final hour. It turned out no one knew how much the treasure was that the "geniuses" won. It appeared to be a huge pile of gold coins. The big event of the evening was the revealing of just how much money the treasure totaled, and Nate and I had a hayday going back and forth on how disappointing it could be. "CONGRATULATIONS, you have won 500,000.......pounds of chocolate coins!" Ok, it was much funnier at the time.


10. Seen anything weird lately?

we killed a huge spider the other day....there is a funny bump on my pointer finger of my left hand....everythings pretty normal around here


11. What did you dream last night?

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie were skiing down a hill, but it was more like one of those hilly slides you go down at American Adventures. Angelina was on a snowboard and did really well, Brad was going ultra fast and almost wiped out but held on to it and made it to the bottom.


12. What's on the walls of the room you're in?

absolutely nothing but yellow paint. very sad sounding, isnt it? but the room is nice!


14. What do you think of this survey?

interesting....?


15. What's the last film you saw?

Taladaga Nights, the Ballad of Ricky Bobby. It was our first date out in about 4 months, and I have to say i was kinda disappointed. I wanted to laugh A LOT but instead I giggled occasionally.


16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy first?

a house. because there is nothing i would love more right now. then i would hopefully help a few others fulfill their dreams too.


17. Tell me something about you that I don't know.

I have very odd toes. Everytime I am burping the baby I burp myself. Every Time.


18. If you could change one thing about the world, what would you change?

The way that children are treated, um, mistreated. From going without food, to being used in wars as killers and being tortured just to make things more horrible. This world cares so little for kids anymore, for what they see, hear, endure. The abuse of children and just plain lack of love for them makes my heart literally ache. All they ask for is love and food to live, and a lot of direction in life. It's just a shame to me.


19. Do you like to dance?

Yes, I absolutely do. And I am ashamed of myself that I havent in such a very long time.


20. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?

well.....if my next is a girl I have no idea. there was a possibility of a Georgia at one point, but not any longer.


21. Boy?

Im thinking Vince at this point, but have no real idea.


22. Would you ever consider living abroad?

ya know, not nowadays. I might have in the past, but this world is too freaky for me to leave what I know. I feel most comfortable and familiar with the good ole USA, so I imagine I will stick around.

2 Comments:

Blogger meridith said...

fun reading! i think i'll do it too :)

3:42 PM

 
Blogger andrea said...

yay! I loved reading this. it's a fun meme, isn't it?

9:32 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home