...sugar and spice and everything nice...

Monday, November 22, 2004

Storms

We have a huge amount of rain rolling thru this weekend until Wednesday and I find it interesting that these storms coincide with the arrival of guests for Thanksgiving! Tomorrow and Wednesday family will be arriving and then of course Thursday is the big day. I dont know why I always get a little anxious before the holidays...I love my family dearly and it always ends up being tons of fun, but I guess maybe it stems from a) having people come to MY house, and b) feeling a certain responsibility to entertain. Remember my very first blog? The one that was immediately deleted because of a misunderstanding? The one about the tornados rolling thru? I feel those storms abrewin again!

But, this really is my favorite time of year! I love seeing everyone, laughing a whole lot, eating a whole lot, and just having something new going on. I do miss those days of being the kids driving to our parents rather than having the kids and awaiting the parents drive to us. But I love the memories we've made and look forward to the fun times to come. (Im sure I will be sharing some great stories with you over the next few weeks!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home