...sugar and spice and everything nice...

Friday, November 12, 2004

Top 5 Confessions

Some of you may be shocked, others of you may say "That's nothing!" Either way, these are my

"Top 5 Confessions of a Stay At Home Mom."

5. I have eaten food that has fallen on the floor because I was too lazy and too tired to go throw it away.
4. I have gone up to 4 days without a shower of any kind. (not recently!)
3. I almost always finish the food left on my daughter's plate.
2. I have taken drinks from her sippy cup when we are out and there is not a way for me to get my own. (recently :0)
1. Sometimes when Im bored I go to the consignment store down the street and pretend to be shopping so she can play with the toys a while.

And just for the fun of it I am going to add these next Top 5's. I had to drive for several hours in traffic today and it set me off!
"Top 5 Unanswered Questions I Have For Other Drivers"

5. "What is the deal with the big space between your car and the car in front of you at the stop light? Do you really need a car lengths worth of space there, or are you purposefully trying to irritate me?"
4. "Is it really so important to be one car ahead of me that you cant let me over?"
3. "Why do you go so slow in the fast lane knowing full well there are several cars behind you willing to go above and beyond the speed limit?"
2. "Is that call your on so important that you are completely unable to focus on any and all traffic laws, other drivers, and are unable to decide just which lane you'd like to drive in?"
1. "Can we all just at least go the speed limit? That's all I ask...that we all just work together!"

So hopefully your blood pressure did not just elevate like mine did recalling these situations on the road! But I do feel better and appreciate you letting me vent!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home