...sugar and spice and everything nice...

Sunday, November 21, 2004

Top 5's

I had the tv tuned to the music stations a few days ago. We were listening to "80's" hits or something like that because it is usually mellow and we can sing along (ok, I can sing along) but for some reason it was not my day. They had a slew of my least favorite songs in a row. (This is actually a good post to follow yesterday's post because it is basically the same format by which I judge the songs.)

Here are my Top 5 Least Favorite Songs to Come Across on the Radio

5. Total Eclipse of the Heart
4. Susudio
3. The other Phil Collins song with the muppets "Land of Confusion"? (which I aptly place a question mark after!)
2. Dancin In the Dark
1. Hey Kids Rock-n-Roll (you know....the Michael Damien song that was a remake?)

Now I realize there are lots of others to choose from, but these are the songs I just DONT want to hear.


Here are my Top 5 Least Favorite early 90's Artists:

5. Roxette (do I have to explain?)
4. New Kids on The Block (although I will admit to seeing them live twice...and I will also admit to having absolutely no taste in music during the early 90's.)
3. Metallica (I certainly think they are amazing artists--but this isnt about ability, this is about my least favorites. And they are on the list for the FREAKY video for "One" which gave me nightmares during high school!)
2. Madonna (yeah yeah, I know some of you are die hard fans...but Im not. I have never been impressed with her musically and although she is a trend setter she is not much of an "artist" to me. The short blonde hair and pokey bras were her worst phase in my opinion. "Open Your Heart" makes me nauseated.)
1. Wilson Phillips. Cant explain why, just never really wanted to listen.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to say that when dire straits 'money for nothin' comes on the radio, GOODBYE! also, 'angel in the centerfold'... I just really hate those songs.

9:29 PM

 
Blogger lulu said...

OOOOO I hate that Dire Straits song too. Good one!

1:14 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home