...sugar and spice and everything nice...

Monday, May 16, 2005

Sorry

It is all I can do to think of something to write about. Isnt that pathetic? I could write on and on about how gross I feel now that Im pregnant, but who wants to hear me mope around about that. And I could write about the new deepspace 5 album that dropped May 10th, "Unique, Just Like Everyone Else," which has been getting some rave reviews and features Mars ILL, Listener, Playdough, and the rest of the crew, but I dont usually talk a lot about music on this blog and it seems strange to start now. I could tell you how anxiously I am awaiting my new Relevant magazine, with MOBY on the front cover, that I have already called about and they said I should be receiving but I havent and I really want to take it with me on vacation. Or how sad I am for my baby girl who has had a rough cold for over a week now and just as she is getting over it her top molars have decided to try to peek thru. I could tell you about the Survivor finale last night, which shocked me SPOILER BELOW dont read if you dont want to know!



(SPOILER...dont read if you havent seen it and dont want to be spoiled!)
when Ian snapped under pressure and decided to give up his potential spot in the final two! crazy!




OK, YOU CAN READ HERE NOW!

I could also remind you to set your TIVO for the final two episodes of LOST, this Wednesday and next. The internet is a buzz over what may happen to the survivors of the plane crash, and you wont want to miss it! I could also tell you about the beautiful bouquet of flowers/plants I got for Mother's Day from my mom. I have been busy planting them and it has been loads of fun. And how I am a little stressed about the trip we are taking this Friday/Saturday, considering we have no right to be heading out on vacation with what little money we have. But all of that seems a little boring to write about on my blog.

For now I will simply say life is good, a little hectic, a little blah, a little exciting, and definitely worth living. Have a great day!

3 Comments:

Blogger mommy zabs said...

I don't think you are crazy. By the time i get blog time I have gone through a bunch of blog ideas, then i get to the computer and I don't konw what to do! usually the only thinks I remember aren't that great!

have fun on your trippy trip!

8:50 PM

 
Blogger mommy zabs said...

that is weird you haven't gotten your mag yet?
:(

8:50 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you all are due for a vacation! We will make sure you all have fun! You all deserve it! See you soon!

10:01 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home