...sugar and spice and everything nice...

Friday, October 14, 2005

Love



I love this guy. And I love this photo. I love that somehow someone took a photo of the photo and loaded it into our iphotos folder. All blurry and with a shining flash mess across it it just reminds me of how things were back then. Simple. We were young and in love and life was easy--1996?

We are going thru a monumental time of complete unknown coupled with major life changing events right now, and I am so glad I have him to go thru it with. I love him.

3 Comments:

Blogger mommy zabs said...

It's so cool you guys have been together so long. Jeff and I got together so late in life (comparatively- i mean we are still young!) I love this pic. I will be praying for you during this life changing time with whatever is going on. Seems to be going around lately!

9:11 AM

 
Blogger meridith said...

this is such a sweet photo of you guys. and ditto to what zabs said, i will be praying for you guys.

10:56 PM

 
Blogger andrea said...

I remember this pic. what a classic... you know we're there for you-- whenever, wherever, however. we love you.

7:40 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home