...sugar and spice and everything nice...

Saturday, June 10, 2006

I caught Luxie

....with her finger in her nose. Yes, the nose party has begun. I have been working with her, having her go to the bathroom to get a tissue and all of the other proper techniques to dealing with her nose. She has actually shoooed me out of the room when she hears me coming and she is about to be caught in the act, saying "Get outta here mama!" or "Dont come in here yet!" and i have to tell her we dont sit around doing that, we go to the bathroom and dispose of things there.

So the other day I caught her and I said "What are you doing?" And her reply, with her finger still in her nose was,

"Sometimes my boogies dont listen to me."

4 Comments:

Blogger meridith said...

hahahahahahaha :)

9:03 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now that is funny! What a sweetheart! I miss those days of always seeing them experiencing new things, even picking one's nose.....she gets that from her pawpaw! Give her and Zaine a big hug from me!

10:21 PM

 
Blogger mommy zabs said...

that is so funny, owie is doing it too! JJ talked to dust the other dasy about a certain possibility!!! We need to chat via email soon :)
My computer internet isn't working so I'm in the same boat as you with computers right now. Sad thing is i now can't really go through my blogs either.... i have them saved on safari!

9:22 PM

 
Blogger AJ Fabulous said...

That sweet girl has such an imagination!

9:56 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home