...sugar and spice and everything nice...

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

What a difference a week makes...

Wow! I hadnt realized how long it had been since I last posted. This past weekend we had some interest in our house, which has been for sale for several months now. We had some warning (thank the Lord!) and we were able to get the place extra clean the night before. Then we had a call asking to see the house Saturday morning--as Nate was flying out of town. So I did my best to keep the place clean and hit the road for a few hours. We learned that the first people made an offer, and began the back and forth negotiations while Nate was traveling by air, performing at the festival, and flying home the next day. Just before he boarded the plane to head home, we got the news that an agreement had been reached (once again, thank the Lord!)

So now we are busy searching for a new home, but not getting our hopes completely high until we are sure things are going thru. Wow! I sure hope it happens. I am ready for a change--(remember....I am not good at waiting....and how funny that that was what I was talking about and then God reads my blog and makes it happen; )

On top of that we were helping my sister-in-law move this weekend (as much as we could) and Zaine got her first tooth and became mobile, and Luxie started pre-school. I didnt think much else COULD possibly happen in one week! But I am so very glad that it did.

2 Comments:

Blogger mommy zabs said...

YAY! I'm so happy for you! :)
I pray everything goes through for you!

6:57 AM

 
Blogger andrea said...

thanks for your help! every little bit helps and I could not have survived this move without family. :)

9:31 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home