...sugar and spice and everything nice...

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Self Portrait Tuesday 9.20




Hmm. What can I say about this photo. I actually had some others lined up for today--more attractive/feel good photos, but didnt get them scanned in time. So I ran thru my iphotos library and found this one from Christmas 2002. Why did I pick it? Well, if truth be told, it sums up how I spend my Christmas pretty well! One of the great things about the family I married into is that each Christmas Eve they have a party, nothing fancy, but a big time tradition, at which certain favorite music, videos, and foods are served up in great fun. This happens to be the table of goodies for that year, and as you can see I am thoroughly enjoying myself! I was about 7 months pregnant at the time, a perfect excuse for diving right in to the BBQ hot dogs, chips and dip, calzones, and what have you. I guess this photo captures how I feel right now at months pregnant. Food is on the mind, and there's just no stopping me.

3 Comments:

Blogger andrea said...

oh, this is such a funny picture... I love that expression on your face.

7:17 AM

 
Blogger mommy zabs said...

GREAT pic. I can't believe you are 7 months there, you are sooooo tiny :)

4:17 PM

 
Blogger meridith said...

you don't even look pregnant in this shot! i love it, that expression on your face is priceless and the family celebrations sound wonderful!

5:23 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home