...sugar and spice and everything nice...

Monday, December 12, 2005

Here we gooooo!

Well folks, I am writing my last post until after the baby arrives at 12:00 noon on Wednesday, December 14th! The beautiful adventure will also mark my 33rd birthday, but to tell you the truth I keep forgetting about that! I just realized I dont have anything planned (except major surgery and the birth of my second child...) and havent even stopped to think about it much until now! Wow, it is really here. I am filled with excitement, fear, wonder, nervousness, hopefulness, and denial. Am I ready? Do I have everything I need? Is it going to be easier the second time around (the delivery)? Who will she look like? I just cant imagine what to expect!

I hope to write again soon, and will post a photo as soon as we can get around to it. If you happen to glance at the clock around noon on Wednesday please say a little prayer for me! God bless!

7 Comments:

Blogger mommy zabs said...

you will definiteoly be in my prayers!!! I can't wait to hear how it goes!

12:05 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

best of luck! Can't wait to hear that it all went well and you are both doing fantastic! And to see a photo of your new little one.

1:37 AM

 
Blogger Hydro74Girl said...

congrats and happy birthday. i hope you have a safe delivery with your 2nd child.

10:02 AM

 
Blogger GJ said...

Good Luck! Congratulations! Happy Birthday and Birth Day! Merry Christmas!

2:42 PM

 
Blogger meridith said...

happy birthday and happy birth - day!!
so hard to believe that as a i type you are probably in the hospital & the new little one is here. congratulations in advance!!

5:51 PM

 
Blogger andrea said...

can't believe that little girl is here!!! we're so excited and I can't WAIT to hold her... just saw you and baby z in the hospital... she's beautiful! and you know that I'm going to spoil her! would love to post something about it but don't want to steal your thunder!

3:50 AM

 
Blogger AJ Fabulous said...

So excited for you during this time. Can't wait to hear the news and see some pictures!

3:05 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home